A Few Tips About Car Hauling
- Don't leave any food in the vehicle
- Make sure the hand brake is functional
- Empty the trunk and keep the seats empty of objects
- Don't leave too much fuel in the tank but enough for a few kilometers
- Have all documentation when you drop off the vehicle at the terminal or when we pick it up
- It's always a good idea to do a safety check or at least a brief inspection of the mechanical condition of the vehicle
- Inspect the vehicle for any scratches or damage before and after the move
For The Snowbird In You
Are you looking for trailer enclosed services? We are proud to offer you service of the highest quality that will ensure that you vehicle is insured, well taken care of and protected from the rigorous environment that rules the North American winters. Are you leaving the harsh Canadian winter seeking the warmth of the Florida and the southern United States? Are you dreading the long ride spanning nearly 2000 miles? By having us take care of your vehicle you will be able to enjoy the flight and be free of cross border headaches and documentation requirements.We offer a super fast express snobird service that spans from mid fall to mid winter from the east coast to Florida. Some discounts are also sometimes applicable. Please contact us for details
Maybe You Just Bought A Car Online?
We all love shopping online but although it brings us all together, the distance between buyers and sellers can sometimes be quite significant. But not to worry, if you bought something on Ebay motors or any other automotive website, we can arrange for the pick up and delivery anywhere in North America.
For Business Clients:
Are you running a successful dealership and are looking for a reliable auto hauler? Or maybe you often purchase vehicles from auctions and need some to handle bulk transportation orders? Maybe you are planning to import and export cars to various international destinations? Whatever you needs are, we have a solution, please contact us for more information.